Internship: Marketing Brand Creation
Start: August / September 2021
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a fast-developing Creative Marketing discipline within Philips and help sharpen its added value to the organization by building valuable Consumer & Shopper Communication knowledge and capabilities.
You are responsible for
* Supporting the development and execution of Marketing Communication initiatives, i.e. creation of global and local Consumer & Shopper Communication and Activation materials;
* Supporting the Business Groups in the execution of their Plans;
* Helping prepare overviews based on the current consumer, retail trends and shopper insights;
* Preparing specific market and consumer & shopper analyses for both operational and strategic decision making;
* …many more exciting tasks which will provide you with a 360˚ view on the Consumer and their behavior patterns alongside the buying decision process in personal electric appliances!
You are a part of
The Global Beauty Marketing. This team consists of highly motivated and creative marketers with diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. The team is eager to welcome a new member who will help them face the challenging global market of Beauty with a focus on the field of Consumer & Shopper Marketing and Communication. All team members will happily coach you through the different processes, thus will provide you with a calm and at the same time inspiring working atmosphere to show case your full capabilities and potential! Apart from the Global Marketing team, you will be working closely with the Global Beauty Business Group team as well as with the Marketing teams in the local markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying towards a Bachelor/Master in the field of Creative Marketing, Economics, Communications or Advertising
* Fluent in oral and written English;
* Excellent understanding of the communication process and good project management skills working independently with minimal supervision;
* Have an eye for creative excellence;
* Ability to initiate, build and develop relationships with colleagues and teams;
* Proactive and result driven;
* Good analytical skills, creative spirit and an eye for details;
* Ideally with some design or creative background coupled with marketing;
* Hard-working and motivated team-player with a heart for Marketing Communication;
In return, we offer you
* A competitive start of your career with an internship duration of 6 to 8 months;
* Work in a high-visibility performance team with drive for success and room for taking own initiatives;
* Work on both global and local level with self-driving marketers on exciting projects;
* Gaining real life experience in a multi-national environment with many career opportunities;
* No thesis possible
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Ě * Resume
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||20 Jul 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|