Communication Strategy - Internship
* Location: Amsterdam (3 days office, 2 days from home)
* Duration: 6 months full time
* Starting date: 1 January
* Compensation: EUR500/month
We are looking for a student* with good organization and communication skills, a proactive independent worker with an interest in Big Data and communication.
At (COMPANY NAME)'s Global Analytics Team we are on an exciting journey improving ways of using data to full potential through advanced analytics and BI. With a diverse, passionate, and dedicated team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Translators and BI specialists, we continuously look for new ways to solve business problems using different tools and techniques and keeping creativity and innovation at our core.
As part of this journey, we are building a communication strategy to better communicate the value data can add to the business, to create awareness and interest around what we offer and to contribute to making (COMPANY NAME) a data driven company. Your role as part of this team will be to run and further build this Communication Strategy! Tasks will include:
* Plan and refine internal communications strategy - develop and refine audience segmentation.
* Organize events such as Trainings, Conferences, Roadshows, etc including the production and management of the necessary assets required.
* Conduct and collate evaluations, metrics and analysis to measure and improve communications
* Plan, edit and write informative and interesting content on Analytics based on past/current/upcoming projects, achievements, updates, news to be published on a variety of (COMPANY NAME) internal communications mediums, such as Workplace, MS Teams, Sharepoint, newsletter, and more.
* Define the right communication channel and format based on the content, audience and purpose of the message
* Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation, and manage necessary integration of content
* Help build and strengthen the (COMPANY NAME) Analytics Community;
* Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the team
* Come up with any successful idea that can creates value for the Company!
When you are at (COMPANY NAME) you are:
* Offered great career opportunities at (COMPANY NAME) both nationally and internationally Able to GoPlaces;
* Experience new things and meet people along the way at (COMPANY NAME)
* Part of an international organization of skilled professionals with knowledge sharing opportunities
* Motivated to try new ideas and insights: we love to try and develop ourselves with you!
* Working in Amsterdam city centre: work at the heart of this vibrant city at the origin of the (COMPANY NAME) beer
*Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|