Trade Marketing Internship
The Africa Export team is responsible for the development and roll-out of the sales and marketing plans for our export markets. In close collaboration with our local partners, we plan, organize, and evaluate all commercial activities of our brands in the markets.
The (Trade) Marketing internship plays a vital role to support this, with responsibilities ranging from designing billboard campaigns and consumer promotions, to working with a sales force automation tool to measure and improve execution in the markets.
We have 2 internships, one is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and the second is will be mostly based in Mayotte, France (French language proficiency a must). Both start between January 1 and March 1 for the duration of 6 months.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
Supporting the execution of the (trade) marketing calendars of our strategic African export markets, by:
* Organizing the execution of the OOH strategy and BTL campaigns
* Closely collaborating with the markets to optimize POSM usage in HORECA
* Supporting event organization in the relevant markets
* Supporting the further roll-out of our digital SFA tool to optimize resources
You are a student in a relevant field of study and you have the following:
* Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects both in a team and individually
* Exceptional team player capabilities and eagerness to learn and take ownership
* A pragmatic approach with a can-do mentality; solution orientated.
* Fluent in English; proficiency in French and/or Spanish a plus
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required; PowerBI base knowledge a plus (trainings to improve offered)
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
* Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs
* GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way
* Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one
* Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social J) network
* Be offered the best Thursday drinks in the Amsterdam city centre! Here you can try different global and local brands.
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button. Do you want to know more about this internship or the application process? Feel free to contact Diederik des Tombe at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, Spanish|