Internship : Marketing Shaving
Location: Amsterdam - Depending on the possibility to work at the office 2-3 days a week.
Length: 6 - 9 months
Time: 40 or 32 hours/week
Expected Start Date: January
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be part of a team of passionate International Marketing Managers working with Consumer products in the category of Male Grooming, which consists of electric shaving as well as grooming appliances such as beard trimmers, hair clippers, and the fast growing Bodygroom segment. Philips is a global leader in this category.
You are responsible for:
* Supporting selected projects in Product Development including analysis on consumer and market data, and coordinating selected areas of the project.
* Conducting competitor Analysis to support key innovation projects for electric shaving products.
* Digital/IoT product development, activation, Digital Go to Market support, Product Launch Plans (trade presentations, launch activation activities, online activity…) .
* Analysis of Online portfolio and suggest counteractions together with the Market intelligence team
* Supporting in the creation and follow up of value added promotions .
* Online effectiveness and Content Management; Improving creation of and setup for online content, analyzing how and where we can improve.
You are a part of:
A dedicated Marketing Team in the category of Male Grooming within Philips Health Tech, which consists of electric shaving appliances. Philips is a global leader in this category. The upstream marketing team (Customer Marketing Management) is responsible for full proposition development, starting with consumer insight generation, all the way to product development, market launch and life cycle management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Currently studying towards your Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in: Business Administration/ Business Economics/ Business Management/ Economics/ Marketing
* Strong analytical skills and passion for Marketing
* Excellent knowledge of MS office
* Proactive and solution oriented
* Good communication skills: ability to inspire people and convey the messages in a convincing manner
* Solid interpersonal skills: ability to work with people of different seniority and backgrounds.
* Able to work in a complex international matrix organization. Hands-on mentality, good in managing projects.
* Fluent in English (verbal & written)
In return, we offer you
Our intern remuneration package:
* Monthly full-time allowance between EUR500 - EUR900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
* Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, EUR300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, EUR255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
* Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. EUR145,- net
* Paid holidays per internship term.
* The opportunity to buy Philips products at our Philips shop.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|