"I believe that great things can only be achieved through teamwork and collaboration"
-Katrin Illig: Marketing & PR Manager
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
We are looking for an intern to assist and support the IWC Marketing and PR team in the Benelux & Nordics region. It concerns a period of six months, starting in February or March 2022 and based on 5 days a week. You must be enrolled with a school or university for the duration of this internship.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, PR and if you are interested to get experience and show your skills in a luxury environment, we want to talk to you. We are looking for an energetic person to support the team with their willingness to learn and hands-on approach in marketing and PR. You will offer support to marketing and PR activities. You have strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English and preferably also in Dutch.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
You will be working with the IWC Marketing and PR teams to ensure operations run optimally.
* General support with Marketing & PR activities (planning and execution)
* Assist in the creation of written, video and image content for IWC Communications channels (e.g. Social or e-mail)
* Social media: create weekly content plan for regional Instagram account (images selection, copywriting), schedule posting in line with calendar, community management, prepare reports
* PR: collect clippings and update earned media weekly report to HQ
* Support with retailers and competitors audit: digital platforms monitoring and reporting
* Support with coordinating asset requests with retailers, publishers and media agency
* Onsite event support (tbc)
* Support with preparing presentations for management and HQ
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
This internship enables you to develop yourself in an international environment. You can expect to gain excellent insight into luxury markets, as your team members will gladly share their years of expertise with you. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to receive training in SAP and gain a deep understanding of Marketing and PR at a luxury brand.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
If your application is selected we will reach out to you within 3 weeks for an informal introductory call. In the interview process with us, we always ensure you have complete insight and transparency.
If this sounds stimulating to you, we are happy to hear from you and hopefully welcome you to our team.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|