Experiential Marketing and Social Media Intern for Desperados
@ (COMPANY NAME) International, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
From Feb 2022 to July 2022
What will you bring to the game of life?
We brought a beer with a kick of the unexpected,
and we raise a glass to those who embrace their inner daring and do the same.
It doesn't matter if you go big or small.
Just go explore. Go play, go create.
Go do that something you've never done before.
Go try a beer with something extra,
Go beyond the obvious,
Follow your nose and watch doors unclose.
At Desperados, we believe life becomes more exciting when you step beyond the obvious, because stepping beyond the obvious is what turns life into an exciting adventure and unforgettable memories. With the right mind-set, life has endless opportunities, so we encourage everyone not to be afraid to play with what is possible and always try new things.
* We are a beer with an edge. So are our projects.
* We are playfully experimenting. So is our attitude towards work.
* We have a creative mindset, we dare to remix rules and try new things.
To unlock the next phase of growth we have a set of exciting global projects for which we need u!
How will you make an impact?
* Digital & Social Media
* Improve the way we organize the day-to-day activities of Desperados social media platforms.
* Develop the monthly calendar for our social platforms and cascade it to our markets.
* Work with our social media agency to find best practices in our operating countries. Leverage the community learnings and reapply in other markets.
* Pilot social media innovations and improve how we communicate with our consumers.
* Party Sponsorship Management
* Manage our worldwide calendar of sponsorships.
* Work with markets to amplify our global partnerships and global activations.
* Build communication plans and assets for our global party sponsorships. Leverage it in different countries.
* Party production
* We are pushing the frontiers of experimentation in party and we follow closely how the event space is developing. From virtual events to parties in virtual reality or IRL, you will be supporting in bringing them to life, in collaboration with our partners globally or in markets.
* Consumer Data analysis
* We just launched the world's first-ever dance-powered fundraising app: Rave to Save. You will be influencing the future of it by analyzing the first-party data, identifying insights, and proposing plans to increase user retention and engagement.
* FAB Team Support and & Internal Communications
* Become the go-to individual for accessing our global tools (our internal website, our assets platform)
* Supporting the Desperados team with initiatives such as workshops, meetings, and social events.
We are looking for someone who is:
* Passionate for social media & the new era of consumer communication.
* Passionate for parties, in all its forms.
* Curiosity and willingness to ask why and openly disagree.
* Creative yet also analytical
* Fluent in English.
* Confident, with good communication and presentation skills
* Able to work across multiple projects at once, to deal with multiple project owners.
* Able to manage his own time.
* Resilient and with a strong sense of personal initiative.
* Studying marketing, media, and business
We believe working with us, you will develop your skills in:
* Adaptability - understand the rules and expectations, in a complex organization
* Communication - Hone your storytelling skills and presenting style
* Multicultural Awareness - Learn how to work with people from all over the world
* Problem-Solving - Apply theoretical and technical knowledge in the professional environment
* Commercial Resilience - Learn how to build brands
Just like our audience, we are all about playful experimentation and we encourage each other to go for it in life and at work. To explore opportunities in a creative, fun, and social way. Trying out something new whether it is big or small.
* PLAYFUL: We are curious, light-hearted, and add fun to everything we do.
* DARING: An intuitive & bold mindset that propels us forward.
* TRIBE: The inclusive spirit that brings us together and allows us to be who we really are. We challenge and take care of each other at the same time.
* CREATIVE: To experiment & challenge what is given - to dare what we have not yet tried.
* You must be a student in a third-level institution (University/HBO/Bachelor/Master) for the duration of the internship.
* If applying from outside the EU, you must be currently enrolled in a Dutch university
Remuneration and Support:
* EUR500 per month
* All transport costs covered
* European international students will be eligible to apply for Erasmus support grant.
* You will be supported by a line manager who will provide mentoring, support, and periodic appraisals.
* You will also have access to senior managers across the team.
* You will work alongside one other intern supporting the ZAB team.
Interested in applying - Please email your CV and your answer to the following questions:
* If you could change something about the world while working for Desperados, what would it be?
* What online platforms are you using and for what?
* Tell us your best party experience! What made it epic?
* Start date: End February
|Posted on:||15 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|