Are you excited and passionate about Content, Branding, Social Media and Influencer Marketing? Then this may be the perfect internship for you!
With headquarters in Eindhoven and offices in Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Australia, (COMPANY NAME) is the leading global online education choice platform. Listing more than 134,000 undergraduate, postgraduate, distance learning and preparation programmes, we help students around the world explore study programmes and make an informed choice.
Our new intern's main responsibility will be to create content for all forms of media by setting up online campaigns that are in line with our online strategy to reach out and engage with the community of students worldwide. To do this, you will need a strong sense of creativity, problem-solving skills and understanding of the social media trends.
Additionally, you are going to work with influencers and manage the process from the beginning until the end. You will need to check how all the campaigns are performing and make an analysis. Based on your analysis, you optimize the campaigns to ensure the highest ROI.
Apart from that, we really appreciate independence and self-initiative. You have the chance to also be involved in supporting your colleagues in various other cool projects and marketing initiatives such as the scholarship award programme for (COMPANY NAME) users and the design and implementation of email campaigns.
During your 6 months internship, starting in August/September 2022 in our B2C Marketing team, you will help (COMPANY NAME) to grow its online brand awareness and generate interest among our target audience: highly motivated international students. You will reach them by setting up online campaigns on social media and various other mediums. You will be strongly encouraged to come up with and develop your own ideas and initiatives and you will get the opportunity to have an impact on current projects together with a highly motivated, international team.
Your day to day work
* Create, implement, analyze and optimize online campaigns to create brand awareness and drive traffic to our website.
* Find, contact and manage collaborations with influencers around the world.
* Track and analyze the campaign results in Google Analytics and work on the competitor analysis.
* Create great and engaging content, and come up with new campaign ideas, visuals, and catchy Call to Actions.
* Manage the company's social media accounts and create content for the platforms.
* Be involved in awesome marketing related projects and support the team with its current user engagement incentives.
* Monthly allowance of EUR 400;
* A full-time internship position, starting in July/August 2022 for at least 6 months;
* A chance to gain knowledge about online marketing, content marketing, email marketing, marketing automation and social media;
* Learn how to think strategically about marketing, measuring your impact and reaching KPIs.
* Informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated;
* A company environment that is serious about having fun with almost everything we do, including regular memorable team events and a wide range of games and activities during lunch time or after work;
* Opportunity to acquire work experience in a highly motivated international team (currently employing ~35 different nationalities) at a fast-growing company located in the vibrant Strijp-S near the centre of Eindhoven, 10 minutes from the central station -take an insider's perspective here ;
* The opportunity to make our world a little better and be at the core of the growth phase of a study choice giant that the world market is desperately waiting for.
Get some insight into who we are here:
Instagram: (COMPANY NAME)
Twitter: @(COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to safeguarding your privacy and protecting your personal data. For information on how we process the personal data included in your application please see our Privacy Notice for Applicants.
NB We will contact you via e-mail so please keep an eye on your spam folder especially if you are using Gmail
* Are currently pursuing your studies in a relevant field (e.g. Digital Media, Marketing, Communications, International Business) / must be enrolled at a university.
* Are a quick learner and ideally have first experience with web-based tools (such as Facebook Business Suite, Instagram, Excel, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
* Pay great attention to detail whilst still having a creative side
* Have a keen eye for visuals
* Have a clear and comprehensive writing style
* Are a positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
* Are proactive and not afraid to suggest and initiate your own ideas
* Have some experience or understanding about digital marketing
* Are proficient in English speaking, reading and writing skills (no Dutch required);
* Enjoy a fast-paced, energetic working environment with constructive feedback.
* Are goal-oriented, social media and tech savvy.
* Last but not least, our mission and core values should match your own and give you energy.
Please apply with your CV and a creative motivation letter (in English) telling us a bit more about yourself and why you would like to do your internship with us
|Posted on:||14 May 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|