(COMPANY NAME) Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and digital identification solutions company that provides branding and information labeling solutions, including pressure-sensitive materials, radio-frequency identification (RFID) inlays and tags, and a variety of converted products and solutions. The company designs and manufactures a wide range of labeling and functional materials that enhance branded packaging, carry or display information that connects the physical and the digital, and improve customers' product performance. The company serves an array of industries worldwide, including home and personal care, apparel, e-commerce, logistics, food and grocery, pharmaceuticals and automotive. The company employs approximately 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2022 were $9.0 billion. Learn more at wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Please let us know if we can support you with reasonable accommodations throughout the application process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in the world of supply chain? Ready to learn from the experts? Curious about the art of purchasing? Open to working in a fast-paced multicultural environment? The role is only a few clicks away! Apply now for the internship with (COMPANY NAME).
As the Indirect Procurement Analysis Intern, you will Focus on Customers & the market by understanding the needs of their internal stakeholders and conducting market research to ensure those needs are met in the most effective way possible. In addition, you will need to Collaborate across Boundaries by acting as a point of reference, for internal and external stakeholders, through accurate data gathering and reporting to ensure (COMPANY NAME) has good insight into their purchasing activities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Assist category leaders & sourcing analysts in managing RDI/RFP/RFQ's (contact current potential suppliers, gather spend information, create questionnaires, and evaluate results)
* Create reports, databases, presentations, etc., to support internal and external decision-making.
* Conduct (market) research & analysis Market research on new suppliers, concepts, and general market conditions to support the team (inflation/deflation, GDP, category intelligence, etc.).Contract support Liaise with Legal & suppliers to create and/or revise contractual agreements and statements of work.
The preferred start date is July 17th, 2023. The ideal candidate is available 5 days a week for 6 months. The location of the position is our European Headquarters in Oegstgeest. The internship can be done remotely for up to 3 days per week.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
* Someone currently following a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or commercial related studies in a Dutch university
* Someone with an intermediate knowledge of Google Suite skills (tasks include the creation of dynamic charts statistics, graphics, and more)
* Someone with the initiative to explore and able to work under pressure
* Someone who is open and motivated to learn in a diverse environment
* 550 euros per month compensation on a full-time basis
* Commuting allowance (if applicable)
* Specific training offerings during your internship to support your development
* Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer!
Important: Only applications in English will be considered! Applicants need to be enrolled at a Dutch university for the whole duration of the internship.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|