(COMPANY NAME)'s Marketers are impactful Entrepreneurs in sustainable marketing and are increasingly focused on driving performance through brands with purpose; brands which provide a positive change to people and to society.
We want to reach more people in more places more often with product truth; enabling and empowering people to achieve great things for themselves, for our business, and for the world.
Within the different Marketing teams you will have the chance to experience crafting brands for life and help develop their products' personalities and strategies on a (inter)national level. You get the opportunity to make your ideas come true and work on dynamic and innovative projects where you will learn from the best of the best. If you are ambitious, keen to learn and eager to make a change… then you've come to the right place!
We offer marketing internships in multiple categories and brands on a national and global scale, each with their own activities, projects and challenges. In general, the activities could be:
* Gain understanding of marketing and specific strategies used in the category;
* Learn how to lead and support innovation projects and marketing campaigns;
* Learning extensive project management skills through brand (re) launches;
* Analyzing data and translating this into activations and promotions;
* Building brand awareness, brand engagement and brand conversion;
* Social media and content creation.
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* Availability for 5 to 6 months from September 2023 (at least 4 days a week);
* You must be registered at a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master programme, preferably in Marketing;
* You have demonstrated affinity with marketing and or FMCG;
* You are fluent in Dutch and/or English; depending on the location of the internship (Benelux or Global office)
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|