Are you interested in the world of supply chain? Ready to learn from the experts? Curious about the art of purchasing? Open to working in a fast-paced multicultural environment? The role is only a few clicks away! Apply now for the internship with Avery Dennison.
As the Indirect Procurement Analysis Intern, you will Focus on Customers & the market by understanding the needs of their internal stakeholders and conducting market research to ensure those needs are met in the most effective way possible. In addition, you will need to Collaborate across Boundaries by acting as a point of reference, for internal and external stakeholders, through accurate data gathering and reporting to ensure Avery Dennison has good insight into their purchasing activities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Assist category leaders & sourcing analysts in managing RDI/RFP/RFQ's (contact current potential suppliers, gather spend information, create questionnaires, and evaluate results)
* Create reports, databases, presentations, etc., to support internal and external decision-making.
* Conduct (market) research & analysis Market research on new suppliers, concepts, and general market conditions to support the team (inflation/deflation, GDP, category intelligence, etc.).Contract support Liaise with Legal & suppliers to create and/or revise contractual agreements and statements of work.
The preferred start date is July 17th, 2023. The ideal candidate is available 5 days a week for 6 months. The location of the position is our European Headquarters in Oegstgeest. The internship can be done remotely for up to 3 days per week
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
* Someone currently following a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or commercial related studies in a Dutch university
* Someone with an intermediate knowledge of Google Suite skills (tasks include the creation of dynamic charts statistics, graphics, and more)
* Someone with the initiative to explore and able to work under pressure
* Someone who is open and motivated to learn in a diverse environment
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|