* Internship SEO Norway
Would you like to work for the leading inspirational travel platform and help to build out our success in the SEO team? We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop!
-Become part of our team
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that every day presents a chance to learn and grow. We challenge our people in a focussed, creative and dynamic environment. (COMPANY NAME) believes in a positive and responsible way of working, which is clearly reflected in our open, social and entrepreneurial culture. Here, we learn from each other and value trust more than focussing on hierarchy. Our aim is to inspire travelers and make them lifelong fans. We create joy for travelers as well as for our employees. It's not just a job, it's an experience you will love to wake up to every day.
As a SEO Intern you are, together with your team, responsible for the optimization and implementation of the online marketing strategy of Norway. You will mainly work on the construction of SEO campaigns and other marketing related activities in the market in cooperation with the SEO manager. The focus of your internship will be to optimize the organic traffic in the best possible way.
* Creating SEO-optimized content;
* Off-page optimization of the Norwegian domain;
* Cooperating with the Web Editors and creating content for the Norwegian site;
-Who you are
* Studying a subject relevant to the internship (Marketing/Communication/Business)*;
* Knowledge of HMTL is a plus!
* Passionate about online marketing/SEO;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Preferably a former internship in online marketing or SEO;
* You handle stress and pressure very well;
* Team player, but also capable of working independently;
* A native Norwegian speaker and fluent in English, both spoken and written;
* Available for a minimum period of 5 months full-time (no research);
* Living in Amsterdam or willing to move.
* You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
* Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
* You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
* Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
* 'Birdie' Bootcamp in the famous Vondelpark;
* Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
* Free healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
* Employee discount on (COMPANY NAME) offers;
* Monthly company drinks;
* A MacBook Pro (lease-lend);
* An internship remuneration of EUR350,- (gross) a month