* Internship Online Marketing Partnership French
Would you like to work for the leading inspirational travel platform and help to build out our success in the marketing team? We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop!
-Become part of our team
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that every day presents an opportunity to contribute to our continuous pursuit of delighting our travellers with enticing holiday offers and shaping the future of travel. We constantly search for and seize opportunities by taking initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve. In our dynamic yet focussed organization we challenge our people to learn and develop every day. Having an open and transparent atmosphere, collaboration is key. Here, we learn from each other and value trust over hierarchy. Our success is based on diverse teams of inspirational people who are not afraid of challenges. We hire these talented pioneers from all over and value the international environment this creates. It's not just a job, it's an experience you will love to wake up to every day.
As a Partnership Intern you are, together with your team, responsible for the optimisation of the affiliate channel. You will be monitoring and improving the relationship with our partners by reaching the right audience. Together we will be able to provide the best deals to our publishers with a creative that inspires people. You will report directly to the Team Lead partnership Marketing and work closely with our SEA, SEO, display and social media team!
* You develop, maintain and grow our cooperations with existing/new partners.
* You liaise between the countries to set up new campaigns to boost sales.
* Taking initiative/ownership by creating inspiring campaigns with partners to contribute to the further growth of the channel.
* You are responsible for all partner sales in your portfolio.
* You keep close contact with the rest of the Marketing team as well as Engineering/ Business Intelligence/ Design/ and Travel Advisors to never miss opportunities to grow your channel
-Who you are
* Studying a subject relevant to the internship e.g., Marketing/Communication/Business Administration*;
* Passionate about online marketing/partnerships;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Team player, but also capable of working independently;
* Fluent in English and French both spoken and written;
* Available for a minimum period of 5 months full-time (no research);
* Living in Amsterdam or willing to move.
* You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
* Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
* You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
* Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
* Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
* Free sports lessons (Bootcamp)
* Free healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
* Employee discount on (COMPANY NAME) offers;
* Free weekly Dutch lessons;
* Friday social company drinks;
* Inspiring SpeakerBird sessions;
* Regular company parties;
* A MacBook Pro (lease-lend); and
* An internship remuneration of EUR350,- (gross)