(COMPANY NAME) Workplace Services team is responsible for the expertise and service delivery in real estate, project management, facility management, travel, fleet and meeting & events services. There is an internship opportunity in the team for a high performing student to gain experience and a solid career foundation in the Workplace project management.
As an intern, you will be assigned with a mentor to guide you with your learning objectives and you will work on exciting assignments giving exposure in various business management areas like business analysis, planning activities, financial analysis, preparing reports and presentations, stakeholder and communication management.
You will also get exposure to different project phases that will improve your planning & management skills. And while gaining valuable work experience, you will make real contribution to the projects you will be involved with.
* Learn and contribute to various business activities for example: analyse business requirements, planning, design, tendering & procurement, construction & handover.
* First-hand experience in using business tools to produce project plans, reports, presentations, financial/cost analysis, contracts & etc.
* Develop skills to work in team environment and manage effective communication with various internal stakeholders in IT, Procurement, HR, Safety, Security, Branding, Finance and others.
* Learn how to chair successful and effective meetings.
* Acquire skills to collaborate effectively with external consultants & contractors (Designers, Engineers, Contractors and other suppliers).
* Exposure to communication and change management activities.
* Pursuing a degree or education in one of the following areas : real estate, project management, construction management, civil engineering, business administration or equivalent
* Proficiency in English
* Positive attitude with a 'can-do' mindset
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Attention to details
* Ability or willingness to learn to read construction drawings, documents and plans
* MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project)
WHAT WE ASK
* You should be registered as an HBO/WO student
* Full time available for 6 months from March 2019
* You are fluent in English, more language skills are a plus
* Relevant work experience in marketing (social media) or some international experience are a plus
* You have strong communication skills and a good business sense
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet all the requirements? Click on the button ┤Apply now┤ and we will get back to you as soon as possible