Internship: Digital Marketing & Marketing Analytics
Start date: September/ October 2019
Duration: 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be involved in all the processes within the digital part of Philips Personal Health. This way you will have a clear image of what the role of digital analysts is and how campaigns are being prepared, from start to finish. After this, you will enter the world of Omniture (Adobe Analytics), doing deep dive website analysis on various digital marketing channels.
You are responsible for
* Checking data in database/tools
* Testing campaign tags and tracking links
* Helping with further developments of automated dashboards, especially data quality assurance and building new visualizations
* Creating presentations, e.g. campaign optimization and evaluations
* Performing ad-hoc analyses regarding website
You are a part of
The Benelux digital team, a vibrant team with many digital disciplines: online merchandisers, managers, digital marketers, Philips Shop owners and the performance team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Studying towards a Bachelor/Master degree in a quantitative discipline in progress: Marketing; Business Administration; Economics; Statistics
* Interest in Web Analytics Tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
* Affinity with social and web metrics, and its application in the Digital Marketing universe
* Basic knowledge (and willing to grow to be advanced in) Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Fluent in oral and written English
* Enthusiastic, quick learner and data-savvy
In return, we offer you
A great learning experience within an innovative and enthusiastic team, which is a frontrunner in digital marketing within the global organization of Philips.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)