Do words like 'SEO/SEM, CRM, UX/UI, , Conversion, Organic'' spark your interest? Join our global content team as our new Digital end to end intern in Hoofddorp, NL.
About the team
In the new Global End2End team in Danone Place Amsterdam we're focusing on the creating a Center of Excellence around the digital touchpoints (Media, Search, Social, eCommerce and Web/UX + CRM/E-Mail). As a global team we're in touch with almost all countries around the world gathering and sharing new approaches to leverage digital channels, including sharing best practices. You will be working closely with your colleagues as one young and agile multi-cultural team, where everyone plays a key role.
What will you do & learn?
This internship is a unique opportunity for you as it is the first time that we are offering it on a global level. There is an overload of knowledge within the team that they are ready to share with you, and you will get responsibility from day one onwards while learning and being supported throughout.
* Learn how every digital channel is being used in marketing (Media, Search, Social, Ecommerce, CRM and Web)
* Learn how digital marketing works (channel, types of assets, KPIs, etc.)
* Join market conversations, workshops and review results
* Learn to navigate within a globally operating company
* Get to know ways of working between global and local teams
You will work together with a lot of markets around the globe, where you will have an holistic role: You will gather and distribute information from and to the different countries you work with - which are all over the world. You measure and track the KPI's and you create planning documents and presentations. You will be involved (and support in the preparation and execution) in workshops, where you will learn a lot about our digital strategy from a global point of view. You'll get an overview of all the state of the art digital channels.
Who are we looking for?
You are studying (digital) marketing / marketing economics with an interest in digital marketing, touchpoint management and media strategies. The more digital savvy you are, the better. You must be an open-minded and enthusiastic digitally savvy person who has strong communication skills. You are not afraid of flying and have a pro-active, hands-on mentality. A multinational environment interests you. You are confident to work autonomously, but have no problem working with the team.
There are also some hard requirements:
* You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship. If you are a non-EU citizen, you must be enrolled at a Dutch university;
* You are fluent in English - oral and written;
* You can start in September 2019 for a minimum of 6 months (12 months preferred);
* You can work 4-5 days a week;
If we just described your profile, please click the "Apply now" button! Don't wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact me, Elin ANDREN ERIKSSON via email@example.com or at +3x xxxxxxxx9