Internship: Consumer Marketing Male Grooming (not suitable for thesis)
Start date: No later than mid -October
Duration: full-time; for 9 months, preferably 12 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Gain a perfect insight into the world of global marketing and product development. You will be familiar with a variety of marketing tools and processes while your own way of thinking and working style is also strongly encouraged. You will also participate in workshops and training sessions, which will help you deepen your marketing knowledge and understand how a multinational company stays competitive in a challenging global environment.
You are responsible for
· Supporting for selected projects in Product Development including analysis on consumer and market data, and coordinating selected areas of the project
· Competitor Analysis to support key innovation projects for Male Grooming products (Hair clippers, nose trimmers, Body groomers and OneBlade)
· Supporting on Product Launch Plans (trade presentations, launch activities, online activities…)
· Analyzing Online portfolio and suggest counteractions together with the Market intelligence team
· Supporting in the creation and follow up of value added promotions
· Managing online effectiveness and content; Improving creation of and setup for online content, analyzing how and where we can improve
You are a part of
A dedicated Marketing Team in the category of Male Grooming within Philips Health Tech, which consists of electronic male grooming appliances. Philips is a global leader in this category. The upstream marketing team (Consumer Marketing Managers) is responsible for full proposition development, starting with consumer insight generation, all the way to product development, market launch and life cycle management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Business Economics/ Business Management/ Economics/ Marketing
· Strong analytical skills; excellent knowledge of MS office.
· Passion for marketing.
· Proactive and solution oriented.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills to inspire and convey the messages in a convincing manner with people of different seniority and backgrounds.
· Able to work in a complex international matrix organization. Hands-on mentality, good in managing projects.
· Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
· For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
· Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to get strong exposure to an innovative and consumer oriented company in Amsterdam. A working and learning experience to be part of a team of passionate International Marketing Managers working with consumer products. You will be in a challenging role where you can make a real impact.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)