Do you like to work with a purpose and to prepare new born generations for a healthier future? Do you like to deliver projects and innovations in time to your customer and become a true Marketeer? Then apply now and become our Marketing Intern for Olvarit Benelux at our office in Zoetermeer, NL.
About the Job
As part of our Olvarit Marketing Team, you will work alongside the Brand Managers to put the brand strategy to action in the Benelux. As an intern in our team, your mission will be to help new parents understand why we are the leading brand in the market, through our products & services. Your main focus during your internship at Olvarit will be on online communication, but you will also have the opportunity to experience Brand Management in the broader sense.
As Marketing Intern for Olvarit, your main responsibilities can be summarized as follows:
* Maintaining & strengthening our owned media communication channels by:
* Develping & implementing a strategy for our website, based on performance & consumer insights, working closely with the Digital and Strategy&Insights team as well as external agencies.
* Strengthening our direct mailing advertising and support we offer to our moms and dads during the weaning period.
* Revising ur online strategy overall, to propose additional improvements.
* Supporting throughout the Artwork development process by:
* Managing the internal platfrm where all SKU information is stored, ensuring the data is correct & up to date for sales and marketing use.
* Managing the AW apprval flow, when required.
* Assisting on on-going and exciting projects with the aim of:
* Develping your project management skills, across projects which are aimed to support our parents.
* Wrking cross-functionally to develop your stakeholder management skills.
* Supprting in bringing new news to the market, that you will be proud of a the end of your 6 months.
In addition to the above mentioned, we are flexible to moulding your scope further based on your marketing interests. The beauty of this internship is that you will be able to shape & fine-tune it together with us, to make the most of your six months with us.
Working in a dynamic environment excites you because you are able to handle multiple tasks at once and able to prioritize in order to stay on top of your assignments. You are self-motivated and thrive when given the freedom to act on your own initiative. Aside from working autonomously, you are able to contribute as a valuable member of the team as well as connect with other teams within Danone. For you, agility, speed and pragmatism are part of your DNA. Furthermore, you have a good eye for details and you love to work for brands. Lastly, you are a fluent communicator and able to express ideas and your opinions openly. Previous experience in Marketing is considered as a plus.
There are also some compulsory requirements that you have to meet:
* You are enrolled as a Bachelor/ Master student in the area of Marketing or Business Management for the whole period of the internship;
* Please be aware that we do not arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL.
* You are fluent in Dutch and English - oral and written;
* You are available to start as of October 2019 for 5 days per week and a minimum of 6 months.
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover Danone's brands and activities in the Benelux.
As our new intern you would join the Nutricia Early Life Nutrition division. During this period in life, the food choices you make have a huge impact for the rest of your life! Generations grew up with the Nutricia brands: Nutrilon and Olvarit, allowing us to be the market leaders in NL. This makes us a well-known company, with a broad heritage and perceived as the expert by moms and dads. New mom's and dad's show a high level of emotional connection to the category because they want to succeed in raising their baby as good and healthy as possible, so we have the chance to help them in giving the right information and putting the right, healthy product alternatives on shelf for their little ones.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. You will experience the impact Danone has as a market leader and how our strategies change and develop overtime, as every generation of moms raises new opportunities.Your idea can come to life easily at Danone, if you are able to bring it with good analysis and justification - the possiblities here are endless. In our team you will be empowered to bring new ideas to life, from ideation to launch.
We also offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the "apply now" button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Elin ANDREN ERIKSSON via email@example.com