Join our (COMPANY NAME) family
At (COMPANY NAME) we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a (COMPANY NAME) Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
(COMPANY NAME) needs you!
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for a Field Marketing Intern who can start from 6 January 2020 onwards. Working in the Performance Marketing team you will be busy with lots of tasks. You will be supporting our presence on events to make sure that our customer acquisition here runs smoothly. Also, you will be taking initiatives to improve the customer lifetime of these customers.
You will be working on:
* arranging our marketing activations at location throughout the Benelux;
* booking new event locations and actively searching for new opportunities;
* develop a logistical planning of our stands at events;
* development of training materials for our salesforce parties;
* analysis the effectiveness of our efforts.
Are you the perfect Field Marketing Intern?
You enjoy setting up and developing processes and you know how to break down a big project into smaller bits. You know how to prioritize your tasks and of course your are a strong communicator. You are a strategic thinker who takes initiative and ownership and "makes things happen". Excel, analysis, and budgets are core business for you, and you are fluent in English and a native Dutch or French speaker. Finally, you have a driver license.
What do we offer you?
* Make a serious impact on the execution of our Field marketing strategy within the (COMPANY NAME) Amsterdam office;
* A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
* Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
* You can make use of the company benefits, like food and fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, and boxing class;
* Next, to that, you also get a discount on the (COMPANY NAME) box;
* Compensation of 500 euros per month, based on a 40-hour week.
Are you interested? Or do you have questions?
Feel free to send a message to Ard-Jan. Do you want to send us your application? Please do as following; click on the 'apply' button below and fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume and cover letter and that's it. Applications send by email will not be processed.
Are you up for a challenge