Want to practice what you are learning at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who aspires to work in an international environment with responsibilities for own projects? Then an internship at (COMPANY NAME) will be an opportunity for you to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse!
Internship at (COMPANY NAME):
The purpose of this internship is to provide the internship student with experience of the practical application of theoretical knowledge the internship student has already acquired at university and to acquire new skills and knowledge. This internship description contains tasks and responsibilities that will be learned step by step and the internship student will be accompanied by (COMPANY NAME) employees at all times. (COMPANY NAME) will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. The internship student will sign an internship agreement, which is not an employment contract.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
* For the (COMPANY NAME) Benelux Sports Marketing department in Amsterdam we're looking for an enthusiastic, drive student with a passion for sports, to fill a challenging internship. This internship will start in February and will last 20 weeks
* As an intern you will assist the Sports Marketing Managers in a wide range of operation daily work and will have the opportunity to do a research, which will be an added value to the department.
* Operational support for the Benelux Sports Marketing department in close cooperation with the Sports Marketing Manager Football (Teams), Sports Marketing Manager Football (Players) and the Multisport Sports Marketing Manager.
* Order, stock and distribution management support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Hands on mentality
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office (incl. PowerPoint).
* Dutch, English and French (beneficial) language skills
* Driver's license (beneficial)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
* Student of Bachelor or Master studies in Business, Marketing, or Sports Marketing
* Enrolled in University/College for the complete duration of the internship (6 months)
* Applied to EU citizens only due to work permit regulations
Internship start date
1 Feb 2020
Please note relocation is not offered for internships
Next recruitment step
WePow pre-recorded video interview
Please expect a response within 3 weeks as of application date
Team: Marketing & Communications
Brand: (COMPANY NAME)
Position Type: Intern