Join our (COMPANY NAME) family
At (COMPANY NAME) we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a (COMPANY NAME) Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
(COMPANY NAME) needs you
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for a Content Intern. When working in the Content Team you will learn about (COMPANY NAME)'s different channels of communication. You will discover how we use different platforms to engage and excite our customers. You will also improve your writing and translation skills during the internship.
You'll be working on:
* Writing of promotional copy for various marketing materials (online marketing materials and prints)
* Work together with the team on social media, community and blog related tasks
* Translation and adaptation of English copy
* Brainstorm about creative marketing campaigns from conception to execution together with the team
You will work closely with our Dutch and French content specialists and will also link with other teams when it comes to Dutch content. You will really become part of a dynamic team! You'll get the opportunity to work independently, make tasks your own and there is plenty of room to bring your own ideas to life. The internship is a working internship of 5 to 6 months.
Are you the perfect Content Intern?
Feel free to send a message to Hedwig. Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please do as following; click on the 'apply' button below and fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume and cover letter and that's it. Applications send by email will not be processed.
As an intern, you are enrolled at college or a university. You speak and write native Dutch and you are fluent in English. You are, of course, excited about working with online marketing, such as, CRM, SEM and Paid Social. You are thrilled about working with and on social media, such as, Facebook and Instagram. We don't have to mention this, but you are a skilled communicator and love to work with content and language. You are an eager and proactive person, who loves to learn and adapts quickly to new situations. Last but not least, we love your enthusiasm and engaging attitude!
What do we offer you?
* Make a serious impact on communicating the message of (COMPANY NAME) across our channels increasing efficiency by professionalizing processes within a fast-growing tech company;
* A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
* Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
* You can make use of the company benefits, like food and fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, and boxing classes.
* Next, to that, you also get a discount on the (COMPANY NAME) box;
* And of course, you'll get a compensation of 500 EUR per month.
Are you up for a challenge