Account Manager – Paid Internship Italian Speaker
We are currently looking for talented Account Manager interns , capable to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients to deliver the solution that best fits their expectations.
You will be assigned a client’s portfolio which you will be responsible for as well as getting full autonomy on expanding your clients’ base by either increasing the contract value or hunting for new business opportunities within your existing base.
The successful person must have a business and sales mindset to understand the client’s needs and build up a strategy for expansion.
You will be based in our Amsterdam HQ, where you will be part of a young and dynamic team, working in an international environment and dealing with customers, HR and Training Managers located worldwide.
- Manage client relationships with HR and Training Managers
- Calls to organize follow-up with existing clients to monitor satisfaction and needs
- Conduct phone meetings to unveil expansion opportunities
- Create proposals, negotiate and close deals
- Have a strategic overview for global framework agreements
- Achieve the retention and expansion target
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business-oriented / Sales field
- Previous experience in B2B is a strong plus
- Native language fluency in Italian, fluent English. Other languages are a plus (French, Dutch, German, Spanish).
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Great communication skills with a results-oriented mind
- Positive and dynamic attitude
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Fixed internship fee + commission
- A great dynamic multicultural working environment
- Mentoring and improving your Account Management skills
- Fast-growing organization with great opportunities to develop, grow and learn.
Created in 2007, mYngle specializes in distance one to one language training solutions. We have offices worldwide with our Headquarters located in the Netherlands (Amsterdam). Our clients are large international companies that look for global solutions and innovative ways for their employees to learn languages. With more than 650 corporate clients in Western Europe, we are one of the key players on this market.