Paid Business Developer Internship (German, French or Italian)
Created in 2007, mYngle specializes in distance one-to-one language training solutions. We have offices worldwide with our Headquarters located in the Netherlands (Amsterdam). Our clients are large international companies that look for global solutions and innovative ways for their employees to learn languages. With more than 650 corporate clients in Western Europe, we are one of the key players on this market.
We are currently looking for talented people as Business Developer / Sales Executive interns in order to develop our B2B market with HR and Training Managers in Europe.
We are offering a full-time and 6 months paid internship where you will be based in our Amsterdam HQ. You will be part of a young and dynamic team, working in an international environment with a possibility of a job offer at the end of your internship (depending on your results).
* Cold calling to schedule phone meetings or meetings with Corporates
* Conduct phone meetings or meetings
* Create proposals, negotiate and close deals
* Manage client relationships
* Post-graduate degree (Bachelor or Master) with a strong sales profile and one experience in B2B at least.
* Native language fluency in German, French or Italian; Fluent in English
* Good communication skills with result oriented mind
* Positive and dynamic attitude
* Strong organizational skills
|Posted on:||09 Jul 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English (advanced), German (native), French (native), Italian (native)|
|Study areas:||Anthropology, Area - Ethnic - and Cultural Studies, Business Studies, Communication and Information Sciences, Development Studies, Economics, European Studies, History, Hospitality - Catering / Hotel Management, Humanities, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, International Relations, Language, Linguistics, Management Science, Marketing and Sales Management, Political Science, Psychology and Behavioural Sciences, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Tourism, Translation/Interpretation|