Created in 2007, mYngle specializes in distance one-to-one language training solutions. We have offices worldwide with our Headquarters located in the Netherlands (Amsterdam). Our clients are large international companies that look for global solutions and innovative ways for their employees to learn languages. With more than 650 corporate clients in Western Europe, we are one of the key players on this market.
Are you up to the mYngle challenge? Due to our very aggressive expansion in the global market, we are welcoming new mYnglers to join our existing team in our head office in Amsterdam.
We are looking for young, very dynamic, highly ambitious, career minded individuals who are at the beginning of their career and are determined to succeed. Customer Experience staff who understands the importance of asking questions and listening to people to get the job done.
Your motivation and drive are the key to succeed at mYngle.
You will learn about the mYngle-world and online language training, learning the ‘’new way’’, at distance, leveraging the internet revolution.
• collaborate on projects involving new client on-boarding;
• engage with our Corporate clients through phone and email;
• encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty;
• overseeing direct communications with customers;
• monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring
• escalate issues to proper team members as necessary and follow up to learn
for the next time that issue comes around;
Italian native fluency is a must, the candidate must also be fluent in English. Further knowledge of German and French are also highly desirable.
• 1st step: Application
• 2nd step: Interview by Skype
• Computer-savvy, knowledgeable enough in some programs to be able to
teach a new user;
• Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention
• Degree educated ideally from an IT, marketing or related degree;
• Experience in digital marketing ideally in a similar industry otherwise
candidate must have the will to go above and beyond to learn the needed
• A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong
collaboration in an organization.
German: fluent (optional)
French: fluent (optional)
Depending on your performance, you will grow responsibilities together with the growth of mYngle, so it is fully up to you what you make of this starting job in our team!
And if you want a sneak preview, this is the team you will be joining. We believe combining hard work with fun!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.