Become a key success factor in our customer retention and expansion efforts by guiding customers to discover the benefits of using our Learning Management System and Training Services.
Focus on your sales and account management skills!
Your responsibilities will be to develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned accounts as well as expanding their value by cross-selling and up-selling mYngles’ solutions. You will be the link between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs, ensuring their satisfaction. You’ll be doing that by following up, understanding HR’s problems, answering their questions and solving their issues. The successful person must have a business and sales mindset to understand the client’s needs and build up a strategy for expansion.
If you want to learn from the best how to be the customer’s champion, friend and ally, how to create and manage a pipeline and how to succeed in effectively making people want to be our customers, you should seriously consider this internship opportunity that can turn into a
full-time job. You will be based in our Amsterdam HQ and deal with customers, HR and Training Managers located worldwide. You will be part of a young and dynamic team, working in an international environment.
- Manage client relationships with HR and Training Managers
- Calls to organize follow-up with existing clients to monitor satisfaction and needs
- Conduct phone meetings to unveil expansion opportunities
- Create proposals, negotiate and close deals
- Have a strategic overview for global framework agreements
- Achieve the retention and expansion target
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business-oriented / Sales field
- Previous experience in B2B is a strong plus
- Native Italian + strong English skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills with result-oriented mind
- Positive and dynamic attitude
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Fixed remuneration + commission
- A great dynamic multicultural working environment
- Mentoring and improving your Account Management skills
- Great learning opportunity of strategic country expansion
- 40 hours per week
Created in 2007, mYngle specializes in distance one to one language training solutions. We have offices worldwide with our Headquarters located in the Netherlands (Amsterdam). Our clients are large international companies that look for global solutions and innovative ways for their employees to learn languages. With more than 650 corporate clients in Western Europe, we are one of the key players on this market.