Join our (COMPANY NAME) family
At (COMPANY NAME) we love food and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a (COMPANY NAME) Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend and for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions and as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility and speed.
(COMPANY NAME) needs you!
We're are looking for an intern to support our PR team with everything related to our PR strategy and projects from 6 January 2020 onwards. As a part of our Internship program you will have the opportunity to learn more about the fundamentals of Corporate Communications and PR and work on several topics and projects. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in a rapidly growing scale-up and apply your initiative and creativity.
You'll be working on:
* Support in different PR campaigns
* Work on corporate communications messaging and draft press releases, fact sheets, etc.
* Support in executing launch, media and influencer events
* Support in responding to media inquiries and will help our customer care teams with addressing incoming (customer) questions on sensitive topics.
Are you the perfect Corporate & Consumer PR intern?
We are looking for someone who Is in the last phases of their marketing, media or communication bachelor or master degree, or has already completed it. You have strong organizational skills and can manage multiple tasks in a short period of time without stressing out. Never a dull moment at (COMPANY NAME)! You think before you act, have a can-do mentality, pay attention to details and are keen to achieve great results. You will be working with many teams internally and with our PR agencies in Belgium, the Netherlands and France so we are looking for someone who is collaborative and has strong communication skills. Your writing skills will be essential to craft or review press releases and media alerts. Do you speak Dutch and English? Great! Do you also speak French? Perfect!
What do we offer you?
* Make a serious impact on our PR initiatives in the Benelux & France market;
* A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young and dynamic e-commerce company;
* Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives;
* You can make use of the company benefits, like food and fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, and boxing class.
* An amazing team and office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
* Next, to that, you also get a discount on the (COMPANY NAME) box.
* And of course, you'll earn a compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week.
Are you interested or do you have questions?
Feel free to send a message to Hedwig. Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please do as following; click on the 'apply' button below and fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume and cover letter and that's it. Applications send by email will not be processed.
Are you up for a challenge