Are you a student looking for an Internship starting in October/November? Are you looking for an internship that will offer you an assignment in one of our running projects and that will challenge you with a wide ranging variety of work and opportunity? Are you enrolled in a European University/HBO? If you are, then keep reading!
The Category Manager Coffee Equipment is responsible for the sourcing of coffee machines for our JDE Professional organization. These machines vary from the classic "piston" machine for Horeca, over vending machines in big businesses to full automated bean to cup machines.
In your role as Coffee Equipment Intern you will be assisting the category buyer and category manager to accelerate on four strategic pillars:
* Cost reduction initiatives
* Category knowledge: building cost price breakdowns
* Data management: from information to intelligence
* RFI-RFQ: identify the right suppliers to fill in the white spaces
To be successfull in this role you need to be:
* a team player, who is a true network builder
* fluent in English
* confident in excel and Powerpoint.
* capable of understanding vast amount of data and boiling it down to the essence to create the necessary clarity.
* you like the tactics but prefer the strategy.
Understanding of procurement basics is needed to succeed.