In defining the model that describes the evacuation processes in several buildings, your tasks will be:
* Defining a research plan for the evacuation in the buildings you're going to analyze;
* Doing field research;
* Doing desk research by interviewing internal and external safety experts;
* Creating a complete model with the data of the evacuation processes you gained and showing us how we can improve the quality of our products even further.
You are a student in the area of facility management, integral safety, built environment, industrial engineering or similar. Additionally, you recognize yourself in the following points:
* You have a strong interest in safety and evacuations;
* You have strong statistical skills and like to do research;
* You are proactive and can work independently;
* You are not afraid to ask questions and like to gain new information;
* You have strong communication skills.
Your future internship location offers you
Your internship will be filled with learning experiences. You will experience working in a professional organization where you get many responsibilities and challenges. The atmosphere at our department is collegial, this gives you the opportunity to experience all aspects of working in an international environment. Of course you receive a good internship allowance.
Make it happen.
Student Factor is responsible for the recruitment of this internship. For questions you can send Wouter van Zwol a WhatsApp