We Go Places! How about you?
Sub-Function: Commerce - Sales - On Trade
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Europe Out of Home Transformation Support
Are you a (graduate) student, passionate about beer, pubs, bars, restaurants, business development and transformation? Are you looking for experience and an exciting adventure in an international environment and a globally recognized company?
Out of Home (Bars, Pubs, Restaurants) is the heart and soul of the beer industry. In your role you will support the Europe Out of Home Transformation Team in changing our business into a more customer focused, data driven and technology enabled. You will be working with both the (COMPANY NAME) Europe headquarters as well as individual countries on various projects relating to data driven insights and solutions, B2B platforms, consumer apps and others.
The internship is based in Amsterdam and available per February 1 for the duration of 6 months.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
* Research and analyses related to Europe Out of Home, including desk research and customer interviews
* Preparation of presentations, reports and business cases
* Scheduling, coordination and preparation of forums, conferences and web calls
* Supporting the preparation and facilitation of workshops with our operating companies (countries)
* Cooperation with external consultants and agencies
You are a student in a relevant field of study and you have the following:
* Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects and individually
* Exceptional team player capability and eagerness to learn, share knowledge
* Proficiency in English: written, spoken and interpersonal
* A pragmatic approach with a can-do mentality
* Excel and Power Point skills
* Analytical skills
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
* Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs
* GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way
* Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one
* Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social J) network
* Be offered the best Friday drinks in the Amsterdam city centre! Here you can try different global and local brands
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
Do you want to know more about this internship or the application process? Feel free to contact Krzysztof Gliszczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org
At (COMPANY NAME), we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.