(COMPANY NAME) Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and digital identification solutions company that provides branding and information labeling solutions, including pressure-sensitive materials, radio-frequency identification (RFID) inlays and tags, and a variety of converted products and solutions. The company designs and manufactures a wide range of labeling and functional materials that enhance branded packaging, carry or display information that connects the physical and the digital, and improve customers' product performance. The company serves an array of industries worldwide, including home and personal care, apparel, e-commerce, logistics, food and grocery, pharmaceuticals and automotive. The company employs approximately 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2022 were $9.0 billion. Learn more at wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Please let us know if we can support you with reasonable accommodations throughout the application process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team via email@example.com.
Are you interested in working in a manufacturing company and learning more about product compliance in a changing and dynamic environment? Then apply now!
As Product Compliance Intern, you will gain a deeper insight into the regulatory requirements of the customers we are serving. In addition, you will act as a valuable source of support to the Compliance team, whose main task is to remove all regulatory compliance-related barriers throughout product development & distribution activities for all our products within the Label and Graphic Materials portfolio (for both existing and new applications).
Your main tasks will be the following:
* Support daily customer compliance questions
* Assist with the creation of compliance reports (Food Contact Statements, General compliance statements, etc.)
* Maintain databases & documentation with key regulatory information related to product specifications and safety for internal and external stakeholders per business priority
* Communicate with the internal and external stakeholders (e.g. suppliers and customers) to understand the needs and provide support
* Regulatory compliance and sustainability trends tracking and analysis
Next, you will be supporting with other ad hoc tasks such as, but not limited to:
* Review and maintenance of the internal and external website
* Testing and improvement of internal suppliers database
* Project support
The preferred start date is 17th July, 2023. The ideal candidate is available 4 to 5 days a week for 6 months. The location of the position is our European Headquarters in Oegstgeest. The internship can be done remotely for up to 3 days per week.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
* Someone currently following a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology (toxicology), Pharmacy, Food Science, or any related studies in a Dutch university
* Someone with excellent communication skills in English and able to work in a changing and dynamic environment
* Someone who is a quick learner and a creative problem solver
* Someone who can work in diverse teams and is not afraid to ask questions
* 550 euros per month compensation on a full-time basis
* Commuting allowance (if applicable)
* Specific training offerings during your internship to support your development
* Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer!
Important: Only applications in English will be considered! Applicants need to be enrolled at a Dutch university for the whole duration of the internship.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|