Job Location: Breda
(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
As a Sales Analyst Intern, you will join our Sales Team in Breda where you will support the Sales Manager & Key Account Managers with their daily activities to develop the business.
* Track, analyze and report sales KPIs
* Support the monitoring and analysis of Sales activities
* Analyze sales performance both qualitatively and quantitatively, highlighting risks and opportunities
* Assist on the tracking and monitoring on e.g. sell-in, sell out, stocks dynamics, pricing and promotions
* Assist on sales forecasting together with the KAM
Who we are looking for:
* Master's degree preferable in Sales, Management or Economics
* Fluent in English & Dutch.
* Good analytical skills (work with facts & figures)
* High level of Excel. Knowledge in SAP is a plus.
* Autonomy, sense of initiative and assertiveness
* Stress resistant & ready to evolve in a high demanding environment
* Strong Sales interest in the FMCG sector
* A first experience in Sales is a plus.
Starting date: January 2020
Duration: 6 months
How to be successful in the role and at (COMPANY NAME):
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at (COMPANY NAME), you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world