Always wanted an internship in which you can combine your knowledge in Sales & Marketing? Are you an outgoing analytical multitasker? Then make sure to apply now and join us as of May 2020 in Zoetermeer (NL) as our Commercial Development Intern!
About the Job
You will be part of the Commercial Development team, where you will actively support the category management and in-store execution projects as well as maintenance of our business intelligence processes.
As Commercial Development Intern your main focus will be on:
In Market Performance Monitoring
* Prepare reports from the existing data warehouse and provide regional sales analysis;
* Develop the retail sales database analysis process;
* Support in tailored pricing strategy development;
Channels Development / Point of Store Execution
* Cross channels execution follow up (Retail, Convenience Retail, Pharma, E-Commerce);
* Provide the tools and process efficiencies to assure level of excellence in the execution:
* Support in launching sales force automation program in regions with the commercial development team;
* Support in developing & implementing channel strategy toolkits;
* Category Development: provide analysis & sales recommendation;
Sales Team & Distributor Support
* Execute various ad-hoc sales projects (team activities, events, distributor relations, etc.).
* Lead a center of excellence for sales and practices sharing (animate & share)
* Engage teams on promo/deal structure optimization
Working in highly international and dynamic environment excites you, where you are not afraid to work both autonomously and in a team. You are proactive in reaching out to your colleagues for their input and/or help when necessary. For you, accuracy and analytical skills are part of your DNA. Furthermore, you genuinely enjoy working with Excel filled with numbers and being able to make sales-related analyses. Lastly, you have a strong affinity and passion in commercial development, are a fluent communicator and open to express ideas and your opinion.
There are also some compulsory requirements that you have to meet:
* You are enrolled as a Bachelor/ Master student in the area of Economics, Business Management or Marketing for the whole period of the internship;
* Please be aware that we do not arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL.
* You are fluent in English - oral and written (Spanish/Russian is an advantage);
* You are available to start as of May for a minimum of 5 months, 5 days per week (thesis project can be discussed);
What will you learn?
As a Commercial Development Intern, you will also get a possibility to work together with regional sales managers, supporting them with database market analysis and regional specific assignments. You are expected to interact with various stakeholders from diverse cultures and departments, which makes this internship a perfect opportunity to deep dive in an international business environment!
Working in highly international and dynamic environment excites you, where you are not afraid to work both autonomously and in a team.
You will be joining the Danone Specialized Nutrition Worldwide Sales team, with the aim to encourage sustainable growth of our business for our Specialized Nutrition products (Aptamil, Bebelac…) in approx. 48 countries within 11 different time zones in the following regions: the Balkans, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Asia and the CIS. How do we do that? In these countries we appoint importers/distributors who represent our brands locally. You will join our multi-cultural team of Danoners with over 30 different nationalities who are primarily based at our office in Zoetermeer (NL). You will be working closely with the Commercial Development Team.
Due to our culture - based on freedom and empowerment - Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-to-work commuting costs (in the Netherlands). Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad
Hit the "apply now" button. In order to comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
If you have any questions, please contact me: Elin Andren Eriksson via firstname.lastname@example.org
#LI-RI / #LI-BNL