Are you a student about to graduate, looking for a launching pad to a Strategic Sales career?Join P&G forStrategic Sales Internshipthat sets you up to kick start your career!
This 6 months internship is specifically crafted for master students and will prepare you for a career in FMCG. During your time at P&G, you will get to know our daily business, the challenges we are facing on a day to day base as well as the dynamics in this highly competitive industry. This will be provided in the collaborative environment of our organization. The most important thing: you are in charge!
Guided by your manager and the people you work with, you will get the full responsibility for different projects. We will give you regular feedback in order to elevate your performance and fuel your FAST development.
What is Strategic Sales
In Strategic Sales you will be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands. Your role will be to build long term business relationships with our customers, develop and negotiate plans which suit everyone - our shoppers, our customers and our Company. We have opportunities in the areas of Key account management, Trade Marketing and Category management.
What P&G will offer you:
* Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, and will be given specific (1 or 2 big ones) projects and responsibilities;
* Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager and a mentor;
* Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance;
* Member of our dynamic Sales teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance;
* Phenomenal experience of ownership, leadership, cross-cultural teamwork, time-pressured work, which you can add to your resume of relevant experiences;
* High conversion rate into full-time job: after a successful fast track, you can directly be offered a full-time job upon availability.
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
* Externally focusing on national key accounts such as Kruidvat, Etos, Albert Heijn, but also online retailers such as bxx.xxm and Coolblue, you will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Based upon this, you will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions;;
* You will collaborate with the whole customer team (brand, finance and logistics) to prepare business plans and external negotiations;
* You make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral B, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) in the Netherlands. Your mission is to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion.
Doing this internship at P&G is the best way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
We are looking for Master students or 3d year Bachelor studentthat:
* Are born leaders and are determined to make things happen, with a real passion for Sales/Marketing;
* Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work;
* Have strong analytical thinking and skills;
* Collaborate well with diverse groups of people;
* Speak both Dutch & English;
* Have experience of either living in the Netherlands or knowledge of its market;
* Have a valid driver's license.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your outstanding ideas?
Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
Job Type: Full time
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|