No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 1xxxx0 - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Are you an ambitious HBO / WO student who would like to gain Customer Service, Logistics and Customer Development / Sales experience at one of the largest FMCG companies in the world? Are you enterprising and driven and would you like to work with well-known brands such as Colgate, Elmex, Sanex and Ajax?
For our site located in Weesp, we are currently looking for a motivated intern to join us for a 5-6 months internship experience starting from mid January 2022. In this role, you will receive training and bear real responsibilities supporting the Logistics Team and the Sales Team in the daily responsibilities and ongoing projects.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Be the 1st backup of the Customer Service department (Order-to-Invoice)
* Improve the Demand Planning plan by, among other things, analyzing customer info vs actuals
* Keep articles in the national database of GS1 up-to-date
* Ensure weekly communication from KPI dashboards to specific customers regarding the availability of the range
* Conduct analysis of market developments, performance of our brands and promotional effectiveness in order to provide advice to the Sales team
* Assist the sales department in administrative / planning activities
This work will involve collaboration with colleagues from the Sales, Marketing department, our customers, our logistics service provider and our Business Service Center in Poland.
We work with SAP's ERP system, where the Sales & Distribution module is extensively discussed during the internship.
* Dutch and English
* HBO / WO education: in 3rd year Bachelor or Master
* Enthusiastic and driven
* Proactive and strong communicator
* Affinity with systems
* Analytically strong and result-oriented
* A unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious and successful team
* A multifunctional mission with lots of interaction with other departments (Sales, Marketing, Logistics partners)
* A monthly internship allowance of 500 euros (on a full-time basis)
* Travel allowance
* Professional advantages of a multicultural environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
In short, it's a great opportunity to gain experience in the dynamic FMCG market and to collaborate with clients such as AH, PLUS and Kruidvat.
Enthusiastic? Then apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
|Posted on:||23 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|