A passionate university student/ intern who is eager to assist and support the IWC Sales team in TheNetherlands & Nordics region.
If you live and breathe sales and customer relations, if you are interested to get experience and showyour skills in a luxury environment, you are an energetic person to support the team with the willingness tolearn and hands-on approach : you are the person we are looking for!
We aim to have fun, but are driven to succeed and passionate about the brand and industry we are in. Ifyou see yourself as this individual, we would love to have a conversation with you.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This internship enables you to develop yourself in an international environment. You can expect to gainexcellent insight into luxury markets, as your team members will gladly share their years of expertise withyou. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to receive training in SAP and gain a deep understanding ofSales processes at a luxury brand. Joining in on retailer visits and commercial meetings is part of thejourney.
Don't worry, this is a paid internship (including commuting allowance).
This is a full-time internship for a duration of 6 months, . Please notethat you must be enrolled to a university program for the duration of your internship.
1) SALES SUPPORT:
* Support commercial team with retailer meeting preparation / business decisions through timelyprovision of the relevant information.
* Communicate to and follow up with retailers on sales related topics
* Data gathering (on product line and reference level) and assessment to develop, recommendand/or optimize sales strategies
* Create and improve dashboards and reports to assist the sales team
* Weekly reports by accounts, detailing the sell-in and sell-out activity, analyze partner inventory,stock-turn, track and evaluate SOSI by account and pos.
* Preparation of presentations and reports for management
* Assist on MyIWC retailer follow-up
* On site event support (TBD)
2) SALES ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT:
* In the absence of the Sales Administrator act as 2nd line Sales Administrator, handling requests andorders
* Support on dealer communication queries Booster and Strike
BBA / MBA in business or finance
* Team-player / amicable
* Affinity with the luxury industry is an advantage but not a requirement.
* Strong investigative & analytical skills
* Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Time management skills and able to manage deadlines
* Solid communication skills, great conversation partner
* Is efficient and able to work independently where required
* Keen to demonstrate a proactive, persistent approach and attitude
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
If your application is selected, we will reach out to you within 3 weeks for an informal introductory call. Inthe interview process with us, we always ensure you have complete insight and transparency.
If this sounds stimulating to you, we are happy to hear from you and hopefully welcome you to our team.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer
|Posted on:||08 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|