Internship- Cybersecurity Awareness Communication - (COMPANY NAME) International Amsterdam
0x.xx.xxxx - xx.xx.xxx3
With the world becoming more and more digital, cyber security becomes an increasingly an important topic. (COMPANY NAME) Global Digital & Technology is looking for a creative, curious, and ambitious intern to support the internal communications for the Global Security department.
Are you a (graduate) student, passionate about using communications to change culture and behaviour?
Excited to learn more in an international environment at the number one brewer in the world?
(COMPANY NAME) Global Information Security is looking for an intern in the Security by Culture Product Team. In this internship, we are looking for support in the Global Cyber Security Awareness Programme.
The (COMPANY NAME) Global Information Security Awareness Programme involves communications about security topics, online trainings, and phishing simulations for all employees. We also conduct a measurement to assess the progress of our cyber-secure culture. Additionally, you can be involved in crisis management, cyber security visibility and data analyses.
Role: Cybersecurity Awareness Communications Intern.
We are looking for support in managing the Global Information Security Awareness Programme. In this internship you will support in:
· Increase visibility for cyber security using our internal channels (SharePoint, Teams & Workplace (by Facebook).
· Define a communication strategy and create security awareness communications for our employees;
· Promote and be involved in the development of the Global Security Awareness Training to our employees globally;
· Collaborate with global security professionals to identify new security awareness campaigns;
· Help facilitating cyber crisis exercises for employees around the world;
· Support on creating a cyber security awareness strategy;
· Data analyses of the Global Phishing Simulations;
· Organise security connect sessions (webcasts/conference).
You are a student in a relevant field of study, such as (Corporate/Persuasive) Communication, Security Studies, Crisis Management, or Behavioural Science/Psychology and have the following skillset:
· An open and global mindset with natural curiosity;
· Eager to learn and develop new skills;
· Ability to think creatively and present complex information in a simple manner;
· Strong communication skills and experience with content creation;
· Ability to prioritize and work in a structured way on projects (individually);
· Exceptional collaboration and team player;
· Proficiency in English: written, spoken, and interpersonal;
· Pragmatic and a can-do mentality;
· Highly motivated with a strong sense of personal initiative.
You at (COMPANY NAME)
When you are an intern at (COMPANY NAME) you will:
· Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge in a practical way;
· Gain understanding of business needs in a global corporation;
· Experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way;
· Be challenged and get exciting responsibilities from day one;
· Be a member of the international team of interns; boosting your professional (and social J) network;
· Have support from one of the team members who will provide mentoring and periodic appraisals;
· Receive EUR500,- per month.
Conditions of (COMPANY NAME)
* You are enrolled at an educational institution.
* In the case of non-EU nationality, you must be registered as an intern with a Dutch educational institution.
* In case of EU nationality, you may also be registered as an intern at educational institutions outside the EU.
* Physical presence at the location of your internship. We believe that you learn most when you can work directly with your colleagues. It is therefore not possible to work completely remote and (COMPANY NAME) does not facilitate housing.
Are you interested in this internship and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button and submit your CV and motivation letter detailing:
· Why you want to work for (COMPANY NAME)?
· What skills can you bring to our organisation?
If you have any questions regarding the internship or the application, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Submission deadline: 1st of April;
· Interviewing dates: 1th of April - 15th of April;
· Start date: 1st of May.
You will join us in our Amsterdam based office. Right next to our old Brewery in de Pijp. We are looking for someone who is available for 6 months, starting in May.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
If you do not meet all the requirements but you do believe this is the role for you, do not hesitate to apply
|Posted on:||11 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|