Paid Internship (Amsterdam)- Sales , Marketing and Logistics Team Member
We are leading manufacturer & designer of materials used in fashion & Leather goods based in Almere, The Netherlands . The company exports to more than 55 countries and has a global footprint of clients. More details can be see on the website (www.sunenterprises.eu ) .
Our goal is to be innovative and bring new products in the market and lead the fashion industry!
We are seeking 2-3 candidates for this role. The intern can learn a lot about B2B business, supply chain, working in international teams, global client base and multi-tasking in a business environment
You can watch the video here to see more details of our company
a) Communicating with clients independently and being responsible for various clients and global brands
b) Managing Social Media and digital marketing
c) Communicating with external third parties e.g. logistics provider and others
d) The candidate should be able to understand and track orders for international clients and communicate with them effectively
e) Support various Sales and Marketing activities in the company
f) Further the candidate will be involved in some or all of the activities of the company .
1) Identifying reorder points for fast moving articles and alerting management on the same on frequent basis
2) Identifying potential customers based on methodology defined within the company and assisting sales
3) Content writing for the website , blogging and using social media effectively for online marketing
4) Order Fulfillment for orders needs to be executed end to end including commercial documents like invoices
5) Being part of trade show if the opportunity arises and being involved in operational activities of the company
Internship is indeed paid and selected candidates will get monthly allowances and free paid holidays too !
Kindly send us your CV and details at the email address with picture of yourself. You can apply directly
To know more about the company check the website of the same
We are seeking good english speaking knowledge and enthusiastic individiual who can be flexibile and speak European languages, preferably German , Spanish and French. Needs to be a team player and be able to handle multiple tasks !
Prior work experience would be nice to have though not necessary
Ability to understand the sales, logistics and distribution channel
The candidate needs to be a student and part of the University to pursue internship at our company.If you have already graduated and are no longer part of the University, please do not apply !!