Intern Country Success Manager Germany @ Startup Toby
Intern Country Success Manager
Toby is looking for an intern Country Success Manager
A full-time adventure in Amsterdam
Toby is the smart and simple online solution for tailor-made dog food. It has been purpose-built to reshape the market and challenge existing brands and retailers in the pet food space.
We are passionate about building a smart and simple product that revolutionizes an industry and sets a new standard in B2C wholesale trading.
Since 2017, Toby has experienced rapid growth and strong funding, visible indications that the pet food industry is ripe for change. We are now ready to expand beyond our base (Netherlands & Belgium) and start conquering Germany.
And that’s where you come in!
About the job:
Our Country Success Manager will be the first point of contact for our German customers. They love dogs and people, and therefore they can relate to their wishes and problems. They are eager to grow the Toby family, and want to find the smartest ways to do it.
Daily tasks :
● Interface with management
● Localize and optimize marketing campaigns
● Attend to customer requests and questions
● Pro-actively fix problems
● Scout for and execute on new growth opportunities
● Hug, chat with, and write personal notes to our loyal base of dog owners.
As a young company with solid funding, insightful knowledge into the dog food industry and invaluable connections - the biggest offer we have for you is the opportunity for long term growth, impact and learning. We would love to welcome you to our international office located in Amsterdam. (And can help you find a place) As part of a co-working space, we have a great community of events and opportunities and offer a tasty, healthy lunch. But most importantly:
If you are successful, you will be given the opportunity to become the lead country manager in a permanent position.
If you feel intrigued by the challenge of shaping the future of dog food and if the profile description resonates with you, what are you waiting for?!
We can’t wait to receive your application.
Skills And Qualifications
● Fluent in English and German. (No exceptions on these!)
● A BSc or higher in business, marketing or other relevant field.
● Loves dogs and people. Driven to deliver satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
● Strong personal drive: no one needs to push you to excel; it’s who you are.
● Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
● Thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust your priorities on-the-fly.
● Strong empathy for customers and passionate about growing turnover / revenue.
● Visible problem solving skills.
● Impeccable written and verbal communication skills interacting with a diverse group of customers. Great relationship management skills.
● Strong team player but still a self-starter.
● You want to help and serve our dogs and their owners: When they thrive, so do you!
● Ethical, fair and possess the highest levels of integrity.