The procurement team in the Netherlands is looking for an enthusiastic and result driven intern that will help support our offices in Rotterdam.
Procurement focuses on optimizing the costs and quality of raw materials and services in a strategically responsible and sustainable manner, so that our products can be produced in the best possible way. The team builds close partnerships with our suppliers to achieve mutual growth and plays an important role in the field of technological innovation.
As an intern you will support the team with the most common tasks. Once you are up and running it's possible to lead a project for A to Z.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
* Data analysis, increase analytical power of the team and support organization of the 5S workshops;
* Managing financial flows between external and internal parties;
* Strategy development;
* Coordination of related activities in the scope of procurement;
* Support / lead innovation and spend & saving projects;
What we offer:
* An internship allowance of EUR 500,- gross per month;
* A travel allowance if you don't have a student travel card;
* An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities;
* The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes;
* A flexible way of working;
* A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes of one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
What we ask:
* You are available for 5 or 6 months from September 2023 (at least 32 hours a week);
* You must be enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student;
* Fluent in English; both oral and written.
* You have good knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular (VLOOKUP, Pivot table etc), knowledge of SAP is a big plus
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|