* Accelerate your personal and professional career development
* Be part of our journey of significant growth and expansion
* Seeking Expressions of Interest for next cohort
Babcock's Early Careers Programme has a range of pathways that can help you launch your career, gain first-hand experience, and develop the knowledge and skills that could open up a world of opportunities. Whether you choose to join us as a graduate or intern, you'll gain a range of experiences, building the knowledge and skills to complement your studies and help you succeed in your chosen profession.
With the opportunity to work across various disciplines and contracts, you will expand your network and build your skills and be an integral part in growing Babcock's capability within Defence and creating a pipeline of talent to power the future growth of our business.
We offer Graduate and Internship opportunities across our Australasia region, in the relevant disciplines:
* Project Management
* Procurement & Supply Chain
* Health, Safety and Environment
* Commerce or Finance
In order to be considered for our programme, you will need to:
* Be in your final year of study of a University Degree; or have completed your Degree or Masters
* Be in your penultimate year of relevant studies;
* Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand in order to obtain New Zealand Defence Security Clearance.
Your future at Babcock - what we offer you
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career as well as:
* Support you with further education, LinkedIn Learning access and leave for your Graduation day;
* Provide you with buddy and mentor programmes - professional and technical;
* Connect you globally through our early careers network;
* Provide an agile work environment where you're able to work onsite and remotely, and to set you up for this we provide a laptop and working from home kit if required, in addition we offer compressed hours which can provide even more flexibility;
* Give you access to beRewarded which will provide you with endless discounts across retail, health, entertainment and much more;
* Support your wellbeing through our online wellbeing program Munch, Mind, Move, Money, provide access to our employee assistance program plus you can access two days annually from your personal leave as wellbeing days;
* Give you access to our work life integration policy which brings together leave entitlements which include annual leave, wellbeing leave, volunteer leave;
* Encourage you to participate in our weRecognise programme which is an opportunity to recognise the outstanding work our people do each and every day in living our principles which are Be kind, Collaborate, Be Curious, Think Outcomes, Be Courageous and Own & Deliver.
So, what are you waiting for?
If you're ready to kick start your career with a global company apply today whose purpose is to create a safe and secure world, together, jump online and submit you application.
To learn more about us visit www.babcock.com.au
We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds and experience however, the successful candidate must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and capable of obtaining a New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) Security Clearance.
Please note, should your application progress you may be required to complete pre-employment checks. These checks may include but not limited to, reference checks, MOJ, security check, qualifications and right to work.
Babcock Australasia is a Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant
|19 Nov 2023
|Type of job:
|Aerospace / Defense