About (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with a numerical and analytical background. We are looking for a driven, communicative person with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Own and manage the operational process, ensuring all the boxes are produced each week
* Manage the operational and financial reporting of the core KPI's at (COMPANY NAME)
* Work collaborative with internal staff across all divisions to support organisational objectives
* Manage relationships with key stakeholders
* Propose new ideas related to improving our warehouse
* Previous experience in production
* A good knowledge of food and ingredients
* A proactive problem-solving mindset
* Leadership Skills
* Bachelor degree from a top tier university
* Excitement for working in a start-up environment with high level of ambiguity and change
* Metrics driven mindset
* Strong attention to detail skills, proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet time sensitive deadlines
* Must be flexible to work weekends (on occasion)
* Quantitative and analytical experience (either through education or professional experience), including solid comfort with databases, such as MS Excel
You are ...
* Obsessed with food!
* Autonomous, able to manage a project from start to finish with little guidance
* Proactive, confident in manner and able to deal with a large and complex network of suppliers delivering a large quantity and variety of perishable ingredients
* Passionate about our business
What we offer...
* Heavily discounted (COMPANY NAME) boxes
* You work in a passionate and dynamic environment
* Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
Duration: 6 Months PAID Internship. You must be able to commit FULL - TIME (Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm). You MUST have the right to work in NZ for the duration of the contract.
Start date: November 2019
Are you up for a challenge