WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for (COMPANY NAME), one of the world's fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is (COMPANY NAME)?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
(COMPANY NAME) was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet's most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At (COMPANY NAME), every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
* Shadow Lead Project Architects in the development of their projects.
* Support in the planning and development of layouts and architectural plans for acquired properties.
* Participate in the development and conceptualization of the zoning plans for future acquisitions
* Assist on the development of the Construction Documents
* Contribute to the preparation of floorplans presentations
* Research new trends developing in the hospitality industry;
* Helps the team achieve deadlines by facilitating any tasks that allow the design process to move forward;
* *** Supports the preparation and /or upkeep of the Handover Manual by adjusting the Construction Documents to the final result on site;
*** Activities that can happen without a project in development phase
Besides the (COMPANY NAME) ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
* Fully remote internship
* Full free access to the (COMPANY NAME) CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
* Your birthday is time off!
* Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
* Voluntary Activities - (COMPANY NAME) Gives Back
* Training Sessions 24/7
* No Dress Code & Pet-Friendly
(COMPANY NAME) Experience
* 70% OFF Accommodation (15 days during your Internship)
* 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
* 25% OFF Friends and Family
* 20% OFF F&B and Retail
* 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any (COMPANY NAME)
* Having more than 2 years in Architecture school or currently soon to graduate from Architecture school.
* A good level of English is required. Native on Spanish.
* Mid-level knowledge in AutoCAD, Indesign, and SketchUp.
* Knowledge of 3D Max, Revit, and another design program will be valued;
* Creative talent with a desire to innovate and contribute ideas;
* Excellent communication and presentation skills;
* Aligned with (COMPANY NAME)'s core's value and looking to learn from a fast-paced, design-focused start-up;
* Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving;
* Enthusiasm to learn how to deal with multiple tasks at once by establishing priorities and time management;
It only takes to be:
* Currently enrolled in the university
* Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
* Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You'll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in