WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for (COMPANY NAME), one of the world's fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is (COMPANY NAME)?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
(COMPANY NAME) was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet's most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At (COMPANY NAME), every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we're all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As a Recruitment Rockstar, you will:
* Sourcing for candidates globally
* Support current posting platforms for sourcing
* Seek out new platforms for posting new job opportunities
* Ongoing recruitment of according to company Staffing Plan
* Conduct interviews, prescreenings and onboarding according to the hiring process
* Work on Internship Recruitment projects, such as Referrals program, trainings, candidate experience, and other initiatives
* Support and participate in fairs and events to promote opportunities
* Suggest and implement Interns recruitment best practices for process improvement
Besides the (COMPANY NAME) ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
* Full remote opportunity!
* Full free access to the (COMPANY NAME) CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
* Your birthday is time off!
* Cultural events and Wellness activities at Locations
* Voluntary Activities - (COMPANY NAME) Gives Back
* Training Sessions 24/7
* No Dress Code & Pet Friendly
* 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any (COMPANY NAME)
* (COMPANY NAME) Experience:
* 70% OFF Accommodation (15 days during your Internship)
* 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
* 25% OFF Friends and Family
* 20% OFF F&B and Retail
It only takes to be:
* Currently enrolled in the university
* Be fluent in English and Spanish
* At least being able to complete 3 months of internship
* Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
* Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You'll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in