Who we are
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
(COMPANY NAME) was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet's most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What you will be doing
The individual who fills the Business Application Analyst Intern will be part of a dynamic team, working with cutting-edge technologies overseeing the business applications of the company.
In this position you will help the team support (COMPANY NAME) business applications, such as: NetSuite ERP, Oracle PBCS, CRM systems, integration software and other tools. Partnering with our internal teams to troubleshoot technical issues and implement system changes and configuration as well as maintain the application and related integrations to ensure delivery of innovative, high quality solutions that meet business needs.
* Administration and support of (COMPANY NAME) business applications.
* Manage system access, user roles, saved searches, forms, reports and more.
* Monitor / initiate data loads.
* Document configuration and application changes.
* Maintain and improve system integrity.
* Assist with any additional requirements of the IS department.
Student for Accounting, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems.
Important Skills / Characteristics
* Technology and service oriented.
* Ability to multitask under pressure.
* Independent, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, highly organized, Proactive and dynamic.
* Quick learner, collaborates well in a team environment.
* Innovative and out-of-the-box thinker.
* Good presentation and communication skills.
* Can do"! Attitude.
What's in it for me?
* Gain exposure to a trendy innovative startup in the hospitality world.
* Learn new cutting edge systems which are in the forefront of modern business applications technology.
* Learn business processes first hand and help to implement and contribute to company growth.
* Gain dramatic experience in the IT world in a big growing company.
English at a high level - spoken and written.
Spanish - advantage.
What can you expect
xxx2; Three free nights at any (COMPANY NAME)'s hotel location around the world (in dorms).
xxx2; 30% discount at all (COMPANY NAME) locations. Select family and friends receive a 20% discount. This applies during the internship program.
xxx2; Certificate of completion of the internship.
xxx2; 20% discount in (COMPANY NAME)'s F&B during the internship.
xxx2; Free access to a variety of cultural activities.*
xxx2; Free access to wellness activities.*
xxx2; Possibility to lead and implement an academic project.
xxx2; Free access to online (COMPANY NAME) training opportunities.*
*subject to availability and with the approval of his/her supervisor
|Posted on:||28 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|