Period: 1 year from January 2022
(COMPANY NAME) is a family business of fashion and beauty based in Barcelona, currently run by the third generation of the family. (COMPANY NAME) builds unique brands with stories that inspire, brands that create experiences that connect with people's emotions. Among its brands are Carolina Herrera, Paco Rabanne, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Nina Ricci, Dries Van Noten, Penhaligon's and L'Artisan Parfumeur; licenses like Christian Louboutin and Comme des Garçons Parfums; and Lifestyle fragrances.
(COMPANY NAME) is a worldwide company with presence in 22 countries. At the Panama City office operate two important business units: Travel Retail Americas and Local Market for the Latam Distributors.
Our GO Internship will allow you to have an experience in different areas of our company, where you will have a mentor who will accompany you and guide you in different challenges and projects, offering the opportunity to develop your analytical and critical thinking abilities, always oriented to positive results. You will be immersed on a competitive and challenging multicultural environment.
Your purpose is
* Be responsible of management assistance for the Local Digital and Ecommerce Launches
* Provide analysis based on follow up and execution of our main client accounts and point of sale for our Local Markets stores
You are responsible of
* Tracking and Audit of different e-retailers based on information of our fragrance distribution.
* E-tailing activities execution and analysis based on Annual Marketing Plan.
* Implement and follow up on product pages for new launches and new key retailers.
* Follow up of Launch Reports and Best Practices for Local Market Region.
* Analyze results and prepare feedback presentations for internal and external clients.
* Internal support during the material request for different clients and region launches.
* Trade analysis of our fragrance distributions across fifteen countries.
* Analysis, tracking and audit of different point of sales based on information of our fragrance distribution, and also provide categorized distribution and selection of our point of sale.
* Evaluate actual point of sale information per brand and country to create an action plan.
To succeed in this role, you will need
* Ongoing education on marketing management and/or administration management.
* Experience on data/numerical information analysis.
* Proficiency in MS Office. Advanced Power Point and Excel is required.
* Photoshop or/and Illustrator is a plus
* Previous experiences on the luxury industry will be an advantage.
* Autonomous and results-oriented.
* Ability to communicate and work in a team environment.
* Fluent Spanish and English speaker
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|