Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Sales Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As part of a small support team (the Value Factory) provide on-going, upon request assistance to (COMPANY NAME)´s Industry Value responsibilities in customer engagements to assess strategic objectives, innovation scenarios, key improvement opportunities and other sources of incremental economic value.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Use internal (COMPANY NAME) value management tools, repositories of previous experiences and latest business and technology research to produce agreed upon, on-time, quality deliverables to the team of Industry Value Engineers.
* Area 1: Business Value - Use Engineers in their (COMPANY NAME) value management tools and customer information to support in the production of business cases, benchmarking studies, quick value assessments and move the needle exercises.
* Area 2: Content Development -Assist in the production of industry or line of business whitepapers, point of views, and other relevant documents.
* Area 3: Research - Customer, industry, (COMPANY NAME) solution and market intelligence research.
* Area 4: Workshops - Participate in (COMPANY NAME) internal and customer workshops involving design thinking techniques. Support on preparation and conclusions of workshops.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Must be a University student
* Courses: Engineering, Economics, Finance and/or Administration
* Have knowledge in the impact of Financial Calculations
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Engineering, Research