Provide overall HR support to various functions in line with local, regional, and global directions
Recruitment, Selection and On-boarding
* Support TA in hiring Retail, temp, and intern positions.
* Prepare appointment/confirmation letter based on updated company template
* Monitor 30-60-90-day period for new employees and send email reminder to Line Managers for performance review and feedback
* Schedule general policy and benefit orientation for full-time employment new hires
* Update orientation/onboarding materials regularly
Timekeeping & Payroll
* Download, distribute & check Attendance reports
* Ensure payroll advise is processed in accurate & timely manner
Compensation & Benefits
* Assist in the review and update of employee benefits and local company policies in line with regional and global policies
* Support departments to promote compliance to HR processes and policies
* Assist employees in compensation & benefits inquiries and support needed
* Coordinate with HMO and insurance providers to ensure timely and relevant service delivery
* Process ad-hoc benefit-related requests (PhilHealth, Employment Certificate, etc.)
Government & HR Reporting
* Maintain ePhil Data List and documentation
* Update the Organization Chart monthly
* Support vendor/partner in timely and accurate preparation and submission of statutory reports and requirements (SSS, PagIbig, Philhealth, etc.)
* Prepare monthly DOLE Employment, and OSH Reports
* Uphold and promote compliance to global and local policies and procedures
* Support APAC changes and directions
* Assist in employee relations matter
* Keep abreast with local legislations and recommend policy review/update, as needed
* Review Contracts/Service Level Agreements of admin service providers
* Coordinate with OHS/EHS committee for report preparation and compliances
Learning & Development
* Provide support in training program implementation.
* Maintain learning attendance/completion record, as well as learning materials, documents, and the like
* Roll-out survey to gather feedback at the end of every learning session
Culture & Engagement
* Support in the coordination and roll-out of local, regional, and global activations
* Assist in coordination and facilitation of local engagement programs and initiatives
* Manage HR File Maintenance & Documentation
* Assign Employee ID, proximity card, Employee Purchase card for new employees
* Manage Job Descriptions update and maintenance with proper coordination with HODs
* Ensure timely and complete processing and documentation of employee exit/separation
* Office/Facility Maintenance
- Provide support in facility maintenance and coordination with vendors (legal, security, janitorial, utility, & logistics), as needed
* Perform other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
Professional background/ Experience:
* Functional: Experience in HR Management & Administration
* Education: Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management
* Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ FW or FMCG Retail
* Technology: Outlook - Advanced, Word - Advanced, Excel - Advanced, Powerpoint - Advanced
* Language: English - Advanced, Local - Fluent
* Exposure: Sports
At (COMPANY NAME) we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete's mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture - the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
* CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at (COMPANY NAME) confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
* COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
* Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Human Resources
Brand: (COMPANY NAME)
TEAM: Human Resources
Contract Type: Full time
Date: Jan 13
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|