AvionX Systems Engineering Intern
Company:Jeppesen Poland Sp.zo.o
Location:POL - Gdansk, Poland
Job Description Summary:Serves under supervision for a specified period within the occupation and skill area that directly relates to their college Information Technology degree.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:No relocation available
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Job Description Qualifications:
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. We believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company's future. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
We are looking for AvionX Systems Engineering Intern who will support systems modeling, simulations development and integration of software components. You will become a part of newly established (COMPANY NAME) AvionX team in Gdansk. If you are an engineer who likes to have influence on his job, wants to work on exciting projects which you will see in the air someday, is flexible and open for new challenges, you are an excellent fit!
* Utilize modern computer programming techniques, tools, languages and agile software development methodologies to support building software for delivered (COMPANY NAME) systems.
* Influence, innovate and continuously improve the software engineering process as well as quality, safety and reliability of products and services provided by (COMPANY NAME).
* Aerospace interest.
* Experience with C, C++, Python and/or MATLAB/Simulink.
* Demonstrated design and system thinking skills.
* English proficiency.
* Student status.
If you want to:
* Join us for 3-6 months of paid internship.
* Have flexible working hours.
* Have an authentic influence on the future of aviation.
* Be a part of something big, challenging and meaningful.
* Have the opportunity to work for the biggest player in the aviation world.
please submit your application in English.
Relocation is not available with this role. Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Experience Level:Individual Contributor - A
Job Type:Intern (Seasonal)