Currently we are looking for candidates for
Managerial Summer Internship in Finance
Earliest start date:July 1st 2020
Work schedule:Full Time
Application deadline: 31st May 2020
P&G isthe world's largestconsumer goods companywith operations in 80 countries, more than 65 billion USD in revenues and with 20 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®. We are proud to develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CFO or CEO.
Join the Managerial Summer Internship in FinanceatP&G Central Europeto get the unique opportunity to join best-in-class finance department - a group of passionate leaders working on challenging business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment.
Apply for P&G Managerial Summer Internship in Finance to unleash your potential as:
-A business partner and problem solverwith in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business (including Sales, Marketing, Engineering functions)
-A project leader -taking ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations
As a Summer Intern you will:
- Work on 3-4 real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1.
- Develop professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring
- Participate in P&G corporate and functional trainings, which will help you succeed in your projects.
- Become the member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment.
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Participate in integration events and team building activities across the summer.
- Have the opportunity to continue your career in P&G after successful completion of your Internship.
We are looking for:
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th yearstudents of all facultieswith interest in Finance
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, good command of MS Office package
- Excellent collaboration skills, leadership and passion for solving problems
- Time management skills to deliver you work and make even the biggest goals achievable
- Very good command of the English language
If you are studying on the 3rd, 4thor 5thyear, and you are interested in a longer and broader managerial program, consider applying for our Managerial Traineeship:https://wxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx/xxx/xxxxxxx0
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status