PL, Szczecin | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 7661
This position is perfect for someone who just graduated and looking for first experience and challenges.
Sales > SBU NCE > Blade Engineering & Support
Every year Blades Engineering team is analyzing the conditions of over 20.000 Blades only in Northern and Central Europe. Blade Engineering & Support team is mainly responsible for making the assessments. These assessments are based on the yearly inspections that Vestas performs in servicing the blades.
We are collaborating daily with Vestas R&D as well as co-departments in other business units globally to reach world-class results.
* Analyse the condition of the blades based on the visual inspections
* Manage testing and inspection work to assist R&D with ongoing improvement testing
* Understand product technology around blade construction and repair and communication with customer's engineers and consultants
* Interface with blade engineers and designers on writing complex technical statements
* Direct communication with customers including assessment of damage from construction, transportation and completes corrective action projects to analyse and resolve failures of blades in service
* Act as a go-to person on technical questions in service
* Master's degree in Material/Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is a must
* Experience in internships is a plus
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
* Strong computer skills, specifically in MS Office products and AutoCAD/ProE
* Must be a highly motivated self-starter and be able to work with little supervision
* Organised and methodical work approach
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Analytics and good at problem-solving
* Proactive and service-minded
* Thrive working in a busy and dynamic environment
What we offer
You will develop in a high-performing and high-paced team within a global environment. You will have a high impact and influence on the profitability and development of our business. For the right candidate, this position will be a platform for further professional and leadership development in a global organization.
This position includes promotion to Blades Engineer within 2-3 years.
The primary location will be Szczecin Office in Poland.
Applying to this position require CV in English.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels