We're JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you're free to choose. In fact, we've spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It's how we've grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn't just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they're free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That's why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It's why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we've been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you're ready to choose a career you'll love, in a company you'll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jxx.xxm
INTERNSHIP IN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE FOR PORTUGUESE SPEAKERS (TEMPORARY, 6 MONTHS)
Local applicants are welcome.
Department: Accounts Payable
Reporting to: Accounts Payable Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Role: Temporary, 6 months
What this position is about - Purpose:
This is a great opportunity for Finance Students to start their career path in an international company. As an Accounts Payable Associate you will be dedicated to the Brazilian market, so your Portuguese Language skills will be essential.
What will you do - Responsibilities:
* Process high volumes of vendor documents into SAP system in line with Policies and Procedures;
* Challenge non-compliant documents which impact timely payments whilst still meeting KPI's and SLA's set;
* Organize own workload to meet daily targets and work very closely with the immediate and wider Accounts Payable team;
* End-to-end understanding of AP process and all JSOX and compliance controls;
* Providing quality customer service by working closely with internal colleagues;
* Finding solutions and identifying opportunities for process improvements;
* Supporting manager with regular review of the documentation.
Who are we looking for - Requirements:
* Student or Graduate (Finance is preferred)
* Strong command of English and Portuguese Languages (oral and written);
* Accounting qualification (completed or WIP) is a plus;
* Ability to process high volumes with high accuracy to tight/moving deadlines;
* Experience in a Shared Services Centers is a plus;
* Understanding of AP department end to end processes and JSOX and compliance controls are a plus;
* Good Microsoft Excel skills;
* Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Our offer includes:
* A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
* An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders;
* On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
* Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
* Flexible working conditions;
* Modern office in a convenient location;
What are the next steps - Recruitment process:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply after the application!
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostkˇw. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|